I am reluctantly selling my lovely, shallow draft 40 Ft
steel widebeam houseboat, which was my home for a couple of years. My
circumstances have now changed and it is a shame not be able to use her on a
regular basis any more, hence selling her.
She is a lovely, all steel boat, can be used on the canals
or on the Thames. Her air draft is approximately 2.35 meters depending on the
She is bespoke and was professionally built, resulting in a
great, spacious layout suitable for a couple or a small family living on board
or as a holiday home.
About her layout:
– Forward cabin- master bedroom with under bed storage,
hanging wardrobe and fitted cupboards.
– Wheelhouse including kitchen and gallery with freestanding
cooker, 12v fridge/freezer and butler sink with hot and cold water from a duel
fuel water heater (Malaga 5). There are sliding doors on both sides.
– Living room- fitted sofa with storage, opposite a large wood-burner (squirrel). There is also a
writing desk suitable for a home office.
– Ceramic macerator toilet connected to pump out tank.
– Shower- Tiled shower room opposite toilet
– Rear living room/second bedroom with twin 3 seater sofabeds
and central table. Cabinets and shelves on the walls.
– Rear deck- covered bench seating area accessed from the
rear living room via a sliding door.
The large roof area is equipped with twin solar panels
mounted on large storage boxes creating a 400watt array and decking area.
The boat comes with 12volt lighting and 240v sockets
throughout and a large leisure battery bank.
There is a blown air central heating system to bedroom,
kitchen and lounge, keeping the boat nice and cosy all winter long.
The engine is a 3 cylinder, well maintained diesel engine
with low running hours.
This is a lovely boat with a great shape and a practical
Please ring Ron to arrange a viewing
Current Price: £54500.00
This 40ft All Steel Widebeam Houseboat On A Mooring In Hampton boat is located in hampton, tw12*** and is being sold on eBay by londonron.