Annie is a beautiful traditional narrow boat with a unique character and
shape. She is fully fitted out for one person or a cosy couple to enjoy,
with capacity to host small gatherings of friends. Shower,
hot water, electricity and mod cons aboard – simply furnished with
flexibility to finish decorating and adding more soft-furnishings to
your taste. Would be ideal for student, young professional, or anyone
looking for a first boat to experience the attractive canal lifestyle,
or to take leisure trips on the waterways.
• 32 ft (10 metre) wooden narrow boat (elm and oak, flat hull) Walton Brothers, 1968
• Beam: 6′ 4″, Draft: 1′ 6″
• Boat Safety Certificate valid until 30 September 2020
• Canal & River Trust License valid until 30 September 2018
• Hull Fully Reconditioned and Blacked Summer 2015
• Living area: Fixed double bed/large seating area in bow of boat near wood-stove
• Living/dining area: Two chairs and table, wardrobe and shelving, [hinged box-seat with storage inside]
• Bathroom: shower (with rail and curtain), sink, toilet, sliding doors, frosted window and roof vents
• Kitchen: Sink, fridge, 1-ring gas cooker, large work surface with wide shelves below for storage
• Entrance/utility area: battery box, fuse box, water pump, [tool shelves and coat hooks], headlamp switch
• Lister SR2 Diesel Engine (2 cylinder, air-cooled) – good condition – reliable starting even after winter break.
• 15 gallon (70 litre) fuel tank
• Gearbox and transmission enables good forward and reverse manoeuvring or idling in neutral
• Single alternator charges two 100Ah 12Volt batteries
• 750 Watt portable petrol generator (for 240V “mains” electricity)
• 30 metre “caravan” 16A hook-up cable for shore power with 3 x 240V plug sockets.
• Two 100W Sunpower Flexible Solar Panels installed on roof charging 12V 100Ah battery with 1kW inverter
o 20 Amp MPPT charge controller (regulator) 12/24 Volts
o 1000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter (12V converts to 240V) with two USB charging sockets.
• LED lighting: Kitchen, Bathroom, Living Area.
• 12 Volt Fridge (also can be powered from mains hook-up)
• 5kW Solid Fuel Stove (burning wood, coal etc.) with large tiled hearth
• 10cm thickness of thermal insulation in walls and ceiling of boat – warm in winter, cool in summer
• 20 gallon (100 litre) cold water tank
• 24 Volt self-priming water pump to pressurise whole system, flow of 11 litres (2.4 gallons) per minute
• 36 litre hot water tank, heated from back boiler on solid fuel stove with circulation pump
• Kitchen Sink with draining board and separate hot and cold taps
• Mixer Shower (full size shower tray) with automatic pump-out
• Small bathroom sink with mixer tap
• Thetford C-402 cassette toilet (19 Litre capacity with electrical chemical pump and full tank indicator)
Viewing recommended. Zone 1 Central London, easily accessible , buyer collects – no delivery available, but can take you for a short trip before sale. Low price for quick sale due to job! Please message me any questions and to arrange a time to see her – evenings and weekends best.
Thanks for looking and happy bidding 🙂
Current Price: £9000.00
This 33ft Narrow Boat, Regents Canal, London, Lovely Liveaboard – “tradboat Annie” boat is located in London, N1 8PZ and is being sold on eBay by clairemorris22.