38ft cruiser stern narrowboat, perfectly set up to live off grid or ready to go with a secure mooring with water and hook up
– Currently moored in Staines, the mooring can be residential if required
– Built in 1980 by Salter bros
– Colecraft hull
– Lister LR2 engine, which has been well maintained and regularly serviced. In good working order.
– 3 deep cycle leisure batteries (new last year) with one starter battery
– 3 solar panels, with eMPPT solar charge regulator
– Blacked 2018
– Hull survey 2018
– Instant gas water heater
– All systems currently in good working order, both the water pump and whale gulper have been replaced this year
– BSS until 2023
– Annual Thames boat license
– Porta potty cassette toilet with spare
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing via email: email@example.com
I am selling due to relocation. This is a great first boat as it already comes with everything needed. The reverse layout maximises the living space and I find works really well for one or two people as a liveaboard. There is plenty of additional storage under the bed and sofa. The stove being in the centre of the boat means that it’s all nice and warm during the winter. The mooring is very secure and comes with parking. It’s in a great location, within walking distance from town and the train station. There is also a fuel boat and calor gas vendor right next door, so all in all very convenient. This is the easiest way to live mortgage free, with minimal monthly costs.
All sensible offers will be considered.
Current Price: £29000.00
This 38ft Narrowboat With Optional Mooring boat is located in Staines, TW18 3JY and is being sold on eBay by chlopollar_0.