65FT Ron Turner Narrowboat built 2001with Vintage 1934 Engine
Last Survey August 2015 with advisory carried out. Still in very good condition with hull being blacked in January 2019
Engine has had a fair bit of work done on it and has a spare injector that needs reconditioning, she had a magneto sourced and install in early 2019 so can now start by hand on petrol and then turn over to diesel. ( Also has electric push to start )She runs very well and is in excellent condition.
( Reluctant sale but due to having a baby the added difficulty has forced us to make this sale)
I’ve attempted to be as transparent as possible, I couldnt add all the pictures as Ebay only allows 12.
I’m not willing to take deposits- A contract will be drawn up and transfer of full funds IN PERSON only – scammers don’t bother!
This boat is kitted out in such a way that you can move straight in and have almost all ( no washing machine ) comforts of home.
She is still being lived on, things were moved out of the rooms in order to take photos.
THE BAD BITS
Shes a bit rough around the edges
+ No proper porthole frames as I was quoted over 1,000 to have them made up, nor is there a proper sky light frame it’s a bit messy
+There is two holes in the roof one from an old diesel stove that was removed and the other from where the boiler used to be, these haven’t been welded up but are covered with metal places and silicone. ( They do NOT leak )
+One of the hatches in the engine is a bit leaky when it rains, I had intended to get a crotch cover made up to cover it but could easily be covered with some tape and a tarp
THE GOOD BITS
/ 3 Seperate bed rooms, and large open plan living room / kitchen
· 1934 Kelvin K2 44HP 11liters ( Super powerful) With original manual)
· Lily King stove /w Back boiler powering two radiators
· 8x Trojan T105 as 12v (jan 2019)
· 2x Heavy duty truck batteries (new 2019) as 24v for engine starter
· Battery charger for start batteries (240v)
· Sterling power 60amp battery Charger
· Honda EU20i Generator to charge batteries with anti theft handle attachment imported from USA ( Recently serviced )
· Sterling Power 1000w / 1kw Inverter ( With remote switch in living room/kitchen)
· Renogy 40amp MPPT connected to 2x 240w solar panels
· Makeskyblue 40amp MPPT connected to 2x 100w Solar panels for Starter batteries
· Morco D61b for hot water
· 240v Throughout
· Shoreline connection
· Rotary switch for inverter / shoreline selection
· Shoreline 12v fridge (New 2019)
· 3x Usb sockets throughout
· Thetford cassette toilet with x2 Casettes
· Twin diesel tanks (50 gallons)
· Water tank 560 liters
Lots of documentation with the boat.
Comes with all the standard needed stuff.
X4 Mooring pins
X2 mooring hooks
X3 Gas canisters
X2 Folding camping chairs
X1 Einhall Water hoover / site hoover
X3 largest containers of best quality vintage engine oil
X1 Stove kettle
X1 Spare mooring rope
X1 bottle of blue for toilet
Current Price: £36000.00
This 65 Ft Narrowboat Built 2001 boat is located in London , and is being sold on eBay by kerasine.