Would you like to live on a boat?
Drifting through London buoyant and free?
Write to us!
We took on this project three years ago and my partner, who is a carpenter, completely refitted it to the highest standard
-Super well looked after engine: IZUZU 42 added 5 years ago
-Spirit was born in the 1990 but it has been completely overpleted 3 years ago (8000 pounds). The work has been surveyed by a third party expert. No risk on sinking;)
– 1500 watt inverter with plugs all around the boat
– 12 volt socket.
– 2 massive solar panels (500w each)
– Brand new water pump.
– Washing machine!!!!!!
– 4 Batteries (6 months old)
– Gas oven and stove (3 years old)
– 3-year-old Ebersbacher heating (40hours max..so plenty of life).
– 12 volt Fridge freezer.
– Oakwood flooring (3 years old)
– Aarrow multifuel stove (3 years old)
– Pump out toilet.
– Double bed. Mattress from Ikea (firm but not too firm). 5 months new.
– A lot of storage.
– Painted last year outside.
-Due to be blacked mid-August #Willowtree Marina, Hayes. Already paid for
-The last Boat Safety Certificate was done in summer 2015, next one is due in summer 2019
The spirit of Brown sea. Your next adventure!
Sold as seen.
I would like to sell her to someone that really wants to live on the cut, and that will love her as much as we do.
We’re venturing abroad, though sadly without the Spirit.
Current Price: £45000.00
This Beautiful 57ft Narrowboat, Professionally Fitted London Based boat is located in London, Sw1v 1rg and is being sold on eBay by 2011leoncinosimba.