Carpe Diem (formally the Idle Hour) is a 1981, 36 foot narrowboat. The stern has plenty of space including a seat by rudder, two gas lockers, and two further storage lockers (one for the batteries). The bow has a fitted table and plenty of space for two deckchairs. As you enter the boat there is a kitchen area with sink, drainer, cooker, worktop, several cupboards and shelves a seating bench with storage beneath, a desk with two stools, and a cupboard with wiring for a fridge to be fitted if required as well as the hot water heater. At the centre of the boat is a small washroom with WC, sink and shower and opposite this is a wardrobe area. At the front of the boat is a lounge area with wood burning stove, draws, a double couch that folds down to make a very comfortable double bed, shelving, This is a very spacious boat with many seating areas and ample of storage. She is currently in west London and is available for viewings and a test drive. We can also provide a hand over and support for her new owner. This is a very clean and well presented narrow boat.
· Hull type
Carpe Diem has been refurbished in the first half of 2022 to a pristine condition resulting in an updated full out of water survey 3/6/22 and subsequent fully comprehensive insurance with Navigators and General (including river break down and rescue cover). The craft has been fully re-painted and re-sign written in the summer of 2022, She has had over-plating works undertaken to a high standard, the engine has had a full service. Full documentation and detailed receipts for the works of the works carried out are provided and the value of the works in the past 24 months exceeds £20,000.
· Professionally painted and sign written summer 2022. Non slip paint on roof, locker covers and along sides.
· Webasto heating system – serviced April 2023
· Powerful solar panels that provide enough electricity all year round
· New invertor 2021
· Complete hull over-plated in 6mm steel April 2022
· Re blacked April 2022
· Stern gear replaced April 2022
· New exhaust April 2023
· All gas work and fittings replaced by certified gas engineer April 2023
· New engine battery and three new leisure batteries January 2022
· Set up for a fridge – wiring all prepared
· LED lights throughout
· Engine serviced May 2023
· Multifuel stove – re-painted April 2023
· Full out of water survey updated 3rd June 22 – all work recommended from previous
Survey completed as per updates and fully comprehensive insurance obtained as a result.
· Bukh DV10
Hot water / Heating systems / Toilet Systems
· Hot Water: gas· Toilet: Pump out· Oven / Hob: Four hob and two oven running off LPG gas – replaced May 2023· Heating: Webasto· Stove: Multifuel stove
· AV: Pioneer speaker system throughout vessel, Digital radio & Bluetooth. TV Antenna
· AC: 240v inverter
· Solar: solar system with mppt
Current Price: £19950.00
This Narrow Boat Canal Boat 36 Foot Long In West London may be available on ebay