This ad will remain live until the boat is sold – i.e. a deposit is taken. So if you can see this add, Little Kiwi is still available!
Little Kiwi is a lovely 30 ft narrow boat that I purchased in
February 2019. The previous owner was a long-term resident who lived on
board, in Nottingham, where LK still resides, and she took great care of
it.I have used the boat very little, due to Covid and heavy travelling
before that. The only reason I am selling is because I am moving
countries. I have kept the boat in great shape, replacing the
fridge, mattress and shelves with high quality material and I will be
very sad to let her go. Only asking the original buying price. All
paperwork is there for the prospective buyer to see. If you are
seriously interested please get in touch and we will arrange for someone
to show you to LK; I am abroad until late May.Thanks and keep safe,
– Little Kiwi’s front cover was professionally restitched, cleaned
and reproofed earlier in 2020 – it’s really ready to see its new owner
through many winters!
– When was the hull last blacked? I believe it was in the summer of
2018, a few months before I bought her. The previous owner was the
general manager of the marina, so they knew what they were doing! They
did extra layers, so they had claimed she can stay in the water for at
least 5-6 years, instead of the standard (which I believe is 2-3?)
– What engine does it have and is it running etc? It’s a 3 cylinder
Lister, which I believe is rare (and great!) for a canal boat. The
engine is running fine. There is only a small amount of smoke coming in
the cabin when it runs, but I have been told this is only a
matter of realigning the exhaust pipe. Obviously any potential
buyers are most welcome to test it out and take her for a ride, as long
as you know what you are doing!
– Has it had a hull survey recently? Yes, the boat was surveyed in
January 2018 with excellent results. I have a copy of the survey report
for anyone who’d like to see it.
– Does it have current boat safety certificate? Yes! Certificate Number – BSSER-342474/18 Certificate Expiry Date – 12/01/2022
– Does it have gas on board? Yes and it works fine.
– Are electrics 12, 240v or both? Both.
– Does it have hot water and shower? There is a hot water boiler and
usually works fine, but sometimes there’s trouble with the ignition. I
have tried to fix it but being located abroad doesn’t make this easy. It
should be an easy fix.
Current Price: £17500.00
This Reluctant Sale Of Lovely Narrow Boat In Immaculate Condition boat is located in NOTTINGHAM, ng11 *** and is being sold on eBay by coookie_man.