Extra info: ‘Miracle’ is a live-aboard Narrowboat which is Currently moored in Lincoln on the Fossdyke and Witham Canal.
1991 20’ Springer Waterbug with 9.9 Yamaha outboard engine. It has been my full time home for the last four years.
Easy to manoeuvre and fit into small mooring spaces and turns on a sixpence!
Cheap to insure (about £100 and Continuous Cruising Licence for 2021 was about £500
– Newly installed 410w low level solar panel with new controller Never had a problem with power over Winter.
– Brand new leisure and starter batteries. Solar keeps all batteries topped up.
-Lighting all LED
– Steel doors, top hatch painted by Julian Kelly and side hatch with porthole by Martin Kedian (porthole glass needs replacing) easy job
– 3kw Windysmithy stove provides ample heat in the Winter
– Iroko surround to fire place and porcelain tiles
– half a cubic meter wood store next to burner.
-200 ltr stainless steel water tank
-Gas supply is two 3.9 bottles
9.9 Yamaha engine regularly maintained.
– 2 x 12v charging point (one in wall and one on radio)
– whale bilge /shower pump in shower
– water pump – excellent water pressure.
-Am/Fm Radio with speakers (speakers need replacing)
From Bow – double bed with new mattress (removable/washable covers) niche for books etc.
1ft full height closet with two shelves (using wire hangers about 20-30 at a push)
7ft kitchen counter including 2 burner hob (one hob is dodgy and the grill doesn’t work) single sink fridge and built in tray. 2 closed cupboards, 3 shelves (2 extend below the stern) –
(opposite) 4ft shower / toilet wet room, Thetford Porta-Potti 565 toilet.
2ft seat with drawer below
Windysmithy wood burner
Comes with all boaty paraphernalia
-Current BSC which runs out in a few months
-Last Blacked with Bitumen in Sept 2018
-Top was last painted in 2014 with Craftmaster paint and top varnish, she could probably do with new paint job now (indoors and outdoors)
Interior needs a bit of tlc.
V shaped hull designed for rivers
*** I’m pretty sure the windows need taking out and resealing. I’m in the middle of trying to find out whether the damp caused in winter around the windows is due to leaky windows or condensation.. this has caused some of the wood inside the boat to come away. She needs a lick of paint on the outside- scratches/bumps and usual stuff is showing
Gas lockers also need sanding/rust treatment and painting (got the paint)
-Electronic copy of my purchase survey is available.
Current Price: £11000.00
This Springer Waterbug 1991 20ft Steel Narrowboat boat is located in , Ln2 *** and is being sold on eBay by .