Coronado 25 sail boat.
– 25ft long with 5 births (pilots birth, double that coverts into the table, and double v birth at the bow of the boat.
– currently dry docked however can easily be put in the water with the on-site crane and a small fee. After it goes in the water it needs
To leave the area (as it’s a tidal creek, however queenborough all-tide is a short sail away!
I spent the winter getting things sorted including changing a lot of the rope work. The radio vhf does work; however I haven’t been able to get the sonar depth sounder to start, so this would need attention.
All in all does not need anymore actual work to get into the water and start it’s new life, and the ideal thing is it’s out of the water and it’s quarterly storage fees are up to date, so you have enough time to make it your own before setting off
Tap works but I believe the sink hole valve (the little joint that sits under the sink in the galley)is blocked with grit and grime. It’s similar to a caravan set up soma part would be easy to find,
– full set of sails, plus spares. I.e Brand new storm JiB sail.
Sail bag and covers for when it’s rigged up.
– Lots of spare rope some never used before
– 2 anchors in lovely condition.
-Tohatsu engine requiring a service(although does run)
-Toilet works as does all the bilge pump
-Plenty of storage
I will also add in the emergency vhf radio (handheld)
Sold as seen.
£1500 or very near offer.
Current Price: £1500.00
This Coronado 25 Sail Boat boat is located in Chatham, and is being sold on eBay by elcoo57.