A well built fast cruiser (former racer) benefiting from recent upgrades including diesel heater and fresh water tank. The boat has been owned by a loving family for the last 8 years and has cruised extensively. The Hull is in sound condition with no signs of blistering or osmosis!
work completed in 2018/2019
– 2002 14hp nanni was reconditioned
– hull taken back to epoxy with decades worth of old antifoul removed. 2 coats of water proof primer followed by 2 coats of sea jet anti foul
– luvac toilet seals all replaced
– 2 x life line lifeline gpl 31t batteries fitted
– fore cabin and salon insulation fitted
– hull polished
– electric bilge pump fitted
Work completed in 2020
– diesel heater fitted with quality SS parts (works incredibly well)
– new fresh water tank fitted
– a full locker of sails a mainsail, 2 Genoas and 2 spinnakers. all sails are old however all in working order. The spinnakers are still in great condition.
– Suzuki 3.5 two stroke outboard
– mooring lines
– auto pilot
– 2x spinaker poles
– hand held GPS
– hand held VHF
– bosen seat
– engine and rigging spares
– paper charts
– 2x anchors
– inbuilt gps and vhf
– general yacht equipment (fenders etc.)
– clipper log and depth
– She requires an adjustable back stay to be replaced.
– Fuel tank has been left empty and condensation has accumulated in the tank. Therefore will have to be emptied and cleaned.
– General gelcoat wear in the cockpit.
Over all she is a solid boat which requires a small amount of love to regain her full cruising potential.
Current Price: £6950.00
This Peterson Contention 30 boat is located in malvern, wr14 *** and is being sold on eBay by mrtoggga.