5 Berths (all with bunk cushions)
· V berth in forepeak
· Single berth down starboard saloon
· 2 Quarter berths
Fold down chart table over port quarter berth
Gas cooker, piping and gas canister (I recommend you have this inspected by a Gas Safe engineer)
ENGINE & STEERING GEAR
· Wheel steering to rudder
· Built in fuel tank with deck filler
· There is no engine, however there is an engine compartment beneath the companionway steps which previously housed an inboard engine or you may consider an outboard and bracket on the stern
· Prop, prop shaft and shaft anode are fitted, plus additional hull anode
· Mast, boom and running rigging
· 2 cap shrouds, 4 lower shrouds, backstay and forestay
· Roller furling fitted to forestay
· 2 new Jackstays
· Mainsail and headsail
· Main and headsails sheets
· 2 Jib sheet winches plus 2 halyard winches
· 3 winch handles
· There are 4 Clipper instruments on deck and an old VHF at the chart table area.
· At the mast head there are VHF antenna and wind instruments
· There are navigaation and steaming lights
· There are some interior lights
· There is no battery. None of the electronics have been tested
· Spay hood frame (but no spray hood)
· Cockpit dodgers
· New jackstays
· Moorings lines and fenders
· Plenty spare warp/rope
· MOB Horseshoe & bracket
· Red Ensign and staff
· Radar Reflector
· Anchor chain and warp
· Gas bottle
· 3 winch handles
· Spare pipe
· Assorted mugs/glasses/plastic glasses
· Matching barometer and clock
· Navigation charts
· RYA publications
· First Aid kit
· First Aid manual
· Fire extinguisher (service recommended)
· Various distress flares (expired)
This boat should be considered as a project, the list below is ot excusive;
· Cosmetic work is required to the interior (woodwork is present but it could do with new head lining, bilge painting and so on. There is some cleaning to do.
· The electrics are likely to require some work
· A clevis pin is required for one of the shrouds.
· The boat is “sold as seen” and viewing before bidding is recommended
I expect to receive payment by cash or Paypal within 24 hours of the auction ending. The boat is “Sold as Seen.” There is no warrenty/return option. Message me to arrange viewings at SO81GB.
The boat is currently moored on a walk ashore pontoon on the River Itchen. I am happy to give the winning bidder up to 10 days free storage afloat (from end of auction) while they arrange a new berth, (however I am not offering the winner 10 days delay in making payment for the boat). If you anticipate requiring more than 10 days berthing you must agree this with me before you bid.
The mast will need to be lowered to get the boat under a local bridge however I am happy to assist with lowering the mast once the boat has been paid for.
The auctions starts at £1 and the boat will sell to the highest bidder. There is no reserve.
Current Price: £820.00
This Sail Cruising Yacht, Sailing Boat, Fin Keel 26 Feet, 5 Berth Project boat is located in Southampton, SO18 1GB and is being sold on eBay by doin_34.