PLEASE NOTE THAT BOAT IS IN A DRY DOCK IN MOTRIL, SPAIN
Typical sailing boat,
called “Passera Istriana”, built in Italy by a small traditional
shipyard, the Cantiere Nautico Fenice di Quarto d’Altino (Venice), on a project
Built with load-bearing bulkheads in marine plywood of mahogany, approved by
R.I.N.A. Longitudinal framed structures in solid mahogany. Planking in cross
laminated mahogany plywood, approved by R.I.N.A. Keel in glued laminated
mahogany. Bowsprit in glued laminated larch. Mast in glued laminated larch.
Boom in glued laminated larch. Helm in marine mahogany plywood. Steering wheel
in glued laminated mahogany.
The hull is coated with bi-axial grmq 400 fabric all in epoxy resin.
Overall length: 7.5 m; waterline length: 6.90 m Maximum beam: 2.5 m Draft: 90
cm Ballast: 700 kg
Gaff rig with boom and peak Both jib and mainsail in Dacron
Vetus twin cylinder diesel engine 16 hp with 40 hours of use.
– 3 x 100 amps. batteries
Extras: Winter cover, indoor cushions, freshwater tank with outdoor
The boat is in dry dock in Marina Park in Motril, Spain where it can be picked up at
any time. It can be seen by making an arrangement with them (Xavier on +34 958822525)
– Manufacturer: Cantiere Nautico Artigianale Fenice
– Type: “Passera Istriana” Cutter – 2013
– Manufacturing year: 2013
– In Dry Dock in Motril
– Crane on site
– Length: 7.50 m
– Width: 2.50 m
– Draft: 90 cm
– Displacement: 2,000 kg
– Hull material: wood
– Hull shape: round bottom
– Keel type: long keel
– Maximum speed: 5 knots
– Cruising speed: 4 knots
– No. of cabins: 1
– No. of beds: 2
– Motor: inboard
– Fuel: diesel
– Vetus 16hp diesel engine, from 2013, with about 40 hours of use
– Stern propeller
– Comfort: battery charger, power supply, winter cover, indoor cushions,
freshwater tank with outdoor shower.
– Navigational equipment: navigation lights, GPS.
– Sailing equipment: mast, boom and gaff in larch wood. Mainsail and jib in
Dacron, in excellent condition.
– Maintenance: neither documented, nor invoiced
– Last antifouling paint: on April 2016
– VAT has not been paid.
– Has this boat been registered in a Ship Register? No
– The boat and/or trailer (if applicable) have been registered? No
– No CE marking – No documents; this boat will be sold with paper related only
to its engine.
Current Price: £6000.00
This Sailing Boat- In Dry Dock In Spain boat is located in Wokingham, RG40 1DP and is being sold on eBay by jayhawks_1998.