23ft Newbridge Virgo Voyager named Zodiac. Year built 1985
I have had the boat for the past 3 years and enjoyed living on her for the full duration.
The Zodiac is currently moored in Mylor Yacht harbour, in a prime location on a finger pontoon.
Zodiac has the following spec and also requires the following:
– Exceptional interior with blue cushions, curtains, shelving and gas hobs / grill,
– Good head heigh in a boat this size.
– GRP Hull in good condition, some cracks on the upper deck as expected for a boat of this age.
– Bilge Keel
– Sails are in good condition and front fore sail has a new UV strip, main sail has a sail cover. Roller reef setup.
– New Jabsco toilet
– Spray dodgers with the name ‘Zodiac’ stitched into them.
– Spray dodger hood over cabin entrance
– Fenders x 4
– Marine VHF radio
– 2 anchors and chain
– Log and depth instruments
– New compass.
– Wind meter currently not working
– New light required on top of mast as last one came down in extreme wind
– Bukh DV10 inboard engine (currently not running due to faulty fuel pump)
– The hull needs to be cleaned and anti-fouled
Currently there is 6 months left on the moorings at Mylor. (approx worth £1500.00) These are included in the sale
I have attached a link below to the Mylor Yacht Harbour website so you can see the cost of the morning should you with to keep it there.
You can pay for the moorings:
– Annually – 1st April to 31st March
– Summer – 1st April to 30th September
– Winter – 1st October to 31st March
The mooring year runs from the 1st April to 31st March and the fee has to be paid in January 2020, the harbour offices must be informed prior to them sending out the invoice in December / January if you do not wish to continue the moorings or costs may be incurred.
If you did wish to move the boat somewhere else there is a charge from the harbour for lifting etc.
It would be your choice to continue to keep the mooring or to move the boat after the 6 months are up and all costs would be your responsibility.
The facilities at Mylor harbour are 4* and include the following:
– Showers and toilets less than a minute walk from the boat
– A laundrette again less than a minute walk from the boat
– The moorings come with a parking permit for the harbour carpark (private carpark)
– 24 hr security on the pontoons
– They also have live webcam so you can view your boat at anytime if you’re not there
– Pigeon hole in the Mylor harbour offices for your post
– Pontoon has an electrical hookup and external tap with hose
– And more
There are 2 cafes / restaurants also within less than a minute walk, one serves breakfast and lunch and the other serves lunch and dinner both all year round.
The tender and outboard pictured on the boat is not for sale as I do not own this.
The lights on the boat are run from a battery (charged by the engine) or can be charged from the electric hookup. The hob / grill runs on gas tank.
As it says in the advert the engine currently does not run because (I believe) there is a fault with the fuel pump. Viewing is highly recommend prior to purchase.
The boat is being advertised else where so can be removed at anytime.
Payment on collection.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions … happy bidding.
Current Price: £155.00
This Sailing Yacht boat is located in Falmouth, TR11 5UF and is being sold on eBay by 2010*samg.