Wellcraft 175SS bow rider speedboat (17.5ft length), 4.3L
Mercruiser EPI, great for water skiing, wakeboarding and fun. Tower and board board
racks make it perfect for watersports.
Most of these style boats come with the under powered 3.0
Mercruiser, the 4.3l is a far better engine and has the reliable MPI ignition
Comes with the following
doughnuts, one is brand new made by Jobe
The boat is well used and showing signs of her age, but is
in excellent mechanical and structural condition. The engine was replaced
approx. 5 years ago and has a new battery. Engine and stern drive regularly
serviced by Mercruiser approved dealer.
Signs of age;
– Upholstery worn in places
– Some gauges not working (speedo, fuel gauge and trim
– Paint is oxidised and needs a good machine polish to bring
back to original colour
– Engine and stern drive in excellent working order and very
– Maintained by Mercruiser approved engineers, always
– New throttle/gear lever and cables in 2016
– New kill switch and kill cord
– Stainless steel prop in perfect condition, with spare
– Important gauges work – tacho/revs, battery strength,
– Easy to drive on the water and trailer on land
– Economical – 75 litre full tank of petrol will do 4 – 4.5
engine hours, which is one very long day or a couple of shorter days.
– Carpet and floor in excellent condition
The power to weight ratio of the boat is what drew me to it
originally – it is very light for it’s size and with the roller trailer is
extremely easy to trailer. The really deep V-hull means she handles the sea
well and gives a lovely crisp wake for wakeboarding/water skiing. Her wake is
really nice and big once she is loaded up with a few friends and the 4.3L
Mercruiser (210hp) easily gets her on the plane quickly.
She is not immaculate, but all the essentials work. She
would make a great first boat or for someone looking to upgrade to an inboard
with a good wake for wakeboarding.
The coil has recently been replaced and the wheel bearings
have been replaced in the last two months.
It’s a great boat, I’m open to ‘Buy it Now’ offers but
please do your research on what 17.ft Bowriders normally fetch on ebay as silly
offer will simply be ignored.
You are bidding to buy not take a look at her, viewings
welcome before the listing ends, she can be heard running and is sold as seen.
£100 Deposit required with 24 hours of listing ending and the remainder to be paid in cash or bank transfer cleared before the boat leaves me
Current Price: £3500.00
This Wellcraft 175ss Bow Rider Speedboat 4.3l Mercruiser Engine Power Boat Day Boat B boat is located in Plymouth, Devon, PL7 4LJ and is being sold on eBay by things-i-dont-want.